OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED.
OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHO RESIDE IN OR NEAR HAMILTON COUNTY, OHIO AND WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF APPLYING. THIS PROGRAM IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
READ THESE OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS YOU WILL BE BOUND BY THEM.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “Smile Again Program” (“Program”) is open only to legal residents of the United States of America, who reside in or near Hamilton County, Ohio, and who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of the date of application. The Program is void where prohibited. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, the “steps” of each and members of each of their households) of Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Specialists of Cincinnati (“Sponsor”), Sponsor, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, marketing, advertising, digital and web design agencies (collectively, “Program Entities”), and other individuals or entities associated with the creation, administration, implementation, and execution of this Program are ineligible to apply. In order to maintain eligibility throughout the Program, an Applicant must abide by these Official Terms & Conditions and maintain appropriate decorum befitting the reputation and values of Sponsor and must not otherwise engage in any conduct which would embarrass Sponsor or bring Sponsor into public disrepute or ridicule, or which would insult or offend the public or any segment thereof.
2. HOW TO APPLY: Between 8/24/2023 at 9:00 AM, EDT and 9/21/2023 at 11:59 PM, EDT (“Submission Period”), an Applicant must follow the instructions to complete the required registration information, including his/her name, year of birth, valid email address, telephone number, and city and state of residence. Additionally, at such time, an Applicant must then follow the instructions to submit the required responses (“Responses”) as further described in Section 3 below (collectively, the “Submission”). If desired, applications can be submitted by visiting the Sponsor’s location, filling out a paper form, and returning it to Sponsor in person or by mail to 11438 Lebanon Rd, Unit F Cincinnati, OH 45241. All Submissions must be received by 9/21/2023 at 11:59 PM, EDT.
Limit: Only one (1) Submission per Applicant during the Program regardless of the email address used. Submissions received from any person, email address, or household in excess of the stated limit will be void. Applicants may only use one (1) email address to apply for the Program.
NOTE: Once a Submission has been submitted, it may not be deleted, edited, or modified. All Submissions become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: In order to be eligible to participate in the Program, an Applicant must submit a Submission consisting of three (3) Responses and all of which are to comply with the requirements stated below:
An Applicant must provide a Response in answer to each of the three (3) questions below.
The Applicant must:
- Tell us about your dental history, including who your dentist is (if you have one), the date of your last dental visit, and how you heard about the Smile Again Program;
- Tell us why restoring your smile is important to you; and
- Tell us why you think you are a good candidate for our Smile Again Program and should be selected to receive the appropriate dental treatment, i.e., a single full-arch (either upper or lower) or a double full-arch (top and bottom) dental restoration (“Dental Procedure”).
(B) Additional Applicable Submission Requirements:
The Submission, in its entirety:
- Must be the Applicant’s original creation (an original creation is the product of one’s own mind, is not a copy or imitation, and is not the result of trade secret misappropriation);
- Must be entirely in English;
- Must not include hyperlinks to content on other sites or media;
- Must not have been previously submitted in any Program or promotion or published in any media;
- Must not contain content that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to federal, state, or local laws;
- Should not contain material that, either explicitly or implicitly, mentions, depicts, shows, refers, or otherwise alludes to the name or logo, trademark, or service mark of any third party, individual, company, entity, product, or brand other than Sponsor’s.
- Must not contain any material or references that violate or infringe upon a third party’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, nor may it in any way infringe upon a third party’s copyright or trademark rights;
- Must be in good taste as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion;
- Must not contain language or contents that in any way disparages or defames or in any way reflects negatively upon the Sponsor, their practice or products, or any person or entity as determined by Sponsor in their